Terry L. Wynne
"Often your head and your heart are in conflict about your career. Career Coaching can help you resolve your conflict so you can better hear your inner voice."
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
The benefit of having me as your coach is my ability to help you with a variety of components you need as a job seeker including:
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Identify your choices for the next job, range of jobs, or further education.
- Clarify your values.
- Set criteria for making decisions.
- Conduct informational interviews.
- Create short-term and long-term goals.
- Make a backup plan for your original career plan.
- List effective job search strategies.
- Learn and practice savvy interviewing skills.
- Improve your communications at work.
- Name strategies for advancing in your current position.
What do clients say about working with you?
- Clarifying their career interests.
- Conducting informational interviews that helped them identify their career options.
- Applying effective job search strategies that identified job openings.
- Receiving multiple interviews resulting from their updated resume and cover letter.
- Feeling confident, prepared, and motivated during their job search and in interviews.
- Being offered and accepting their dream job with a dream salary.
- Finding jobs in the location of their choice.
- Deciding to return to school for further education.
- Learning better communication skills to apply in the workplace.
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- “I would highly recommend Terry Wynne to anyone in the job search process. Within one month after completing coaching, I got the job of my dreams in business development with a fortune 100 company. Terry is very thorough and well-informed about many industries. Without question, her greatest strength is that she truly cares about her clients. Coaching was the best investment I ever made!”
- “I would highly recommend Terry Wynne to anyone seeking career or life coaching. She is professional, knowledgeable and highly effective. But more importantly, she is passionate and takes a genuine interest in her client’s success. This quality truly distinguishes Terry… and I truly believe it is the factor that drives her clients to successfully reaching their goals.”
- “When I started the process of coaching, I was full of indecision. Many opportunities presented themselves and I didn’t know in which direction to go. Since my life was changing, I needed some direction. Terry was able to get to my heart so I could see my own motivation. During the process of coaching…I was better able to understand the path that I should take. I’ve made a choice to go to graduate school and eventually get a doctorate. If anyone wants coaching, you have got to work with Terry!”
- “Coaching provided me with insight into myself through questioning of what I wanted out of my life and career. I gained clarity and a sense of control of what I wanted out of my career path which was empowering for me. As a result of coaching, I feel much more prepared and confident to answer questions in an interview by phone or in person. Confidence is a major take away….I have already recommended Terry to many people. Thank you for a wonderful experience in coaching.”
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Passionate about helping you.
- Committed to professionalism and a sense of humor in working with you.
- Experienced in offering skills and expertise about career coaching.
- Sensitive to you and your vulnerabilities and your strengths.
- Motivating – I believe in you and want you to believe in yourself!
Among the most important promises to keep are the ones you make to yourself. Promise yourself to make an informed decision about your career and actively pursue your decision. As a job seeker, you will need the following to implement your promise:
If you need help in keeping your promise to yourself or implementing it, contact me - I’m here to help.
- To identify your next job, range of jobs, or further education.
- A competitive resume.
- Effective job search strategies.
- Savvy interviewing skills.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Professionals (lawyers, consultants, etc.)
- Sales professionals
- Career Changers
- Business Owners
- Licensed Professional Counselor (State of Georgia).
- Board Certified Coach through the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) with specialty designations as a:
- Career Coach.
- Executive/Corporate/Business/Leadership Coach.
- Health/Wellness Coach.
- Personal/Life Coach.
- National Certified Counselor.
- National Certified Career Counselor.
- Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Practitioner.
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
- Master Career Counselor.
- Master Career Development Professional.
- Selected for listing on DrPhil.com’s “Therapist Search.”
- Listed in Who’s Who of American Women, Who’s Who in the South and Southwest, Who’s Who in the World, Who’s Who in American Education, and Who’s Who in America.
- Specialist in Education Degree - Counseling
- Master of Education Degree - Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts Degree - Psychology
Qualifications for administering and interpreting assessments:
- Have 25 years of career-related experience including career coaching, career counseling, training, and writing.
- Provide training seminars in “Job Search Strategies,” “Interviewing Skills,” “How to Create a Competitive Resume,” and “Employee Abuse in the Workplace” (verbal and emotional abuse).
- Solely created first career counseling program and provided career counseling to employees of Emory University and its affiliates, Emory Clinic, Emory Healthcare, and Crawford Long Hospital.
- Co-managed the training and development center for employees of the U.S. Department of Education in four cities.
- Provided career counseling for employees of the U.S. Department of Education, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Internal Revenue Service, and Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
- Wrote numerous career-related articles and blogs published or quoted in magazines, newspapers, newsletters, and websites.
- Conducted webinars and speak on radio programs regarding career-related topics.
- Worked first-hand for private industry, information technology, higher education, criminal justice, mental health, and private practice.
Number of Clients Seen for Career Counseling/Career Coaching:
- Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Practitioner.
- Experienced in administering and interpreting the Strong Interest Inventory.
- Helped over 2,000 clients.
- All industries including government, higher Education, medical, technical, and private industry.
Ready To Get Started With Terry?
Order online below!
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart