We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
· Doctor of Chiropractor License for Virginia
· Cheerful, outgoing demeanor
· Able to work 2 Saturdays per month and evenings (as required)
· Able to use office equipment, computer, scanner, and phone system
· Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
· Dedication to high quality service
· Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
· Enthusiastic approach to customer service
Graston technique, Dry Needling and active release technique (ART) training or FAKTR certificate preferred
Additional Salary Information: With per pay period performance bonus.