Recent Grads and those with experience are welcome to apply for this position.
We have a training program based on your experience level.
Our team is looking for a Chiropractor who understands the power of the adjustment!
The benefits of joining our team:
1) A team of medical providers that you will collaborate with, so that, you can focus on chiropractic adjustments. We endeavour to not just meet but exceed the standard of care.
2) Four certified Professional coders and receivables management experts to assist you in credentialing, compliant documentation, coding and dealing with insurance companies.
3) Six PT techs, medical assistants and certified chiropractic assistants to help you deliver physical medicine modalities. You are encouraged to focus on adjusting and patient communication.
4) Generous paid time off policy, malpractice insurance, Medical/dental insurance.
We honor our physicians, we do not take advantage of them. Secure base salary, plus productivity bonuses. Compensation is negotiable but will be between 50K - 65K for the first year.
The ideal candidate will:
1) Have a desire to adjust using manual techniques.
2) Is excited to educate and inspire patients on chiropractic as a drugless and non-surgical option to allopathic medicine; however, will make proper referrals when necessary.
3) Be a problem-solver not a problem-finder. No-procrastinators please.
4) Is a team player with a positive mental attitude.
5) Knows patient safety and care comes first.
You are more likely to receive a call from us if you send this cover letter and not a boiler-plate:
1) Why you became a Chiropractor
2) What life experience you have that makes you unique
3) What hours you can work or can't work
4) What are your income requirements
5) What number to call you at for a phone interview
We look forward to chatting with you.
Check out our website and our Facebook page
Able to practice in good standing in the state of Arizona.